Better Than Any Franchise Opportunity!
"Here's A Low Risk, Easy To Operate, Turnkey Business With Outstanding Support That You Can Start From Home With No Prior Training."
(click to play above video)Dear Prospective Franchisee I know you have been looking at many business opportunities and potential franchises to invest your precious time and money into. I also know you have heard many promises about how wonderful each of those opportunities are. But have you ever seen a real business offering a real – in demand service which you can start from home with virtually no money and therefore no risk? A business which could easily earn you upwards of £20,000 per month? A turnkey type business where all you need to do is to implement a simple proven system to these unlock phenomenal profits in your chosen area? Where personalised help and expert guidance is available should you need it, even though the system itself is point and click easy to follow, so that you can be up and running within days, even if you had absolutely no prior training or experience in the industry? I would like to introduce you to the exciting and very profitable world of the land agent. My name is Mike Bloxam and I am a land consultant. Over the past 12 years I have put together many property development projects each netting me between £5,000 to £204,000 (see proof on this page) without committing my own money and each deal costing me just a few hours of my time. I have also helped a number “students” to achieve similar results allowing them to make significant financial gains on UK property and I can show you how you can do the same. It is a business which offers many of the advantages of a conventional franchise, but in addition to this it also offers profound benefits which simply can't be ignored, such as:
- Low Start-up Cost – Unlike a conventional franchise where you have to invest huge sums of money to buy or lease premises, equipment, stock etc. not to mention the franchise license fees. This business has absolutely no capital requirements. In fact, all you'll need is a computer connected to the internet. Your entire business will comprise of a few template forms, a number of publicly accessible websites and a few pointers on how to use all of this effectively. All in all, your total running costs should never exceed £200 per month, and your start-up cost will be even less than that.
- A Proven Track Record - This system works! Just look at all the proof on this page. It is so easy to implement and people from all walks of life have seen tremendous success simply by following my step by step approach.
- Providing an In Demand Service – The demand for development land in the United Kingdom is relentless (you can download my free report on this page to learn why). But probably more important than that is the vital role that you, as a land agent, could play to help stimulate the local economy, provide local housing, employment and above market offers for home-owners. Everything considered, it’s an evergreen business that can provide you with a steady income until the day you decide to retire.
- A True Turnkey Business – I can provide you with everything you'll need to be successful as a land agent as part of my LandFusion program. You'll be glad to know you need absolutely no formal training to become a land agent, you don't need to belong to any professional body and there are no licensing requirements or fees. I will give you all the templates, technical know how and numerous examples so you can simply copy and apply it to your local area. Almost every single “student” of mine commented on just how easily they could understand and apply the business within just a few days – starting from a complete beginner.
- Extremely Profitable – You'll be pleasantly surprised at just how lucrative this business is. Again, if you look at the examples on this page you'll see that each project could earn you from £20,000 to £200,000 or more. And if you take into account that each project may only cost you a few hours of your time and practically no money, it is very common for a land agent to complete a few large projects as well as a number of smaller projects per year for an annual take home pay in excess of £100,000.
- Building an Asset – Every site you identify, every contact you make, every action you take will grow the value of YOUR business. Make no mistake, each project you are working on can be seen as “inventory” that could become cash in its rightful owner's pocket at some point in the future and can therefore be seen as a bankable asset. In addition to this, your knowledge and skill as a land agent is very valuable and this can also be passed on to your successor. So whether you plan to pass your business on to a relative or sell it so that you can retire early, your land agency business will have a substantial value if you build it the way I am about to show you.