Terms and Conditions
1. The content and information displayed on this web site is the property of LandFusion and/or other parties. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of this information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
2. Our sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of LandFusion and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of LandFusion and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
3. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web LandFusion or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized LandFusion representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
4. This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site ("access codes"). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to LandFusion and is provided to you for your business use only, which includes reviewing commission status and statements, and enrolling in our Electronic Funds Transfer program as described below. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site's operation or results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment.
5. All LandFusion INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
6. With respect to all communications you make to LandFusion regarding our information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like:
(a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and LandFusion shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure;
(b) LandFusion shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and
(c) LandFusion shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
7. Our information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. LandFusion reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to our information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
8. Our sites contain information on LandFusion products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a LandFusion product or service on a LandFusion Internet site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
9. If you choose to leave this LandFusion site via links to other non LandFusion sites, including those of advertisers, LandFusion is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because LandFusion has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that LandFusion is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
10. This is a European Union website and is subject to European Union law. LandFusion will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to LandFusion guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.
The product is delivered immediately upon placing a successful order.
The first module is available immediately with the remaining two modules released a week apart. Orders statements are billed in our company name: Roydon Investments Limited
The refund guarantee is 30 days. You can evaluate the system during this time and if not satisfied a full refund will be granted without question by writing to us at email@example.com where an immediate refund will be applied, but refunds can only be to the original card or method of purchase.
This Web site does not collect personally identifiable information from your computer when you browse this Web site and request pages from our servers. This means that, unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide us with personally identifiable information, we will not know your name, your email address, or any other personally identifiable information. When you request a page from our Web site, our servers log the information provided in the HTTP request header including the IP number, the time of the request, the URL of your request, and other information that is provided in the HTTP header. We collect the HTTP request header information in order to make our Web site function correctly and provide you the functionality that you see on this Web site. We also use this information to better understand how visitors use our Web site and how we can better tune it, its contents and functionality to meet your needs.
Information We Collect
When we need to collect personally identifiable information from you to provide you with a particular service, we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. For example, if you would like to make a reservation at one of our resorts, we will ask you for information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, and room preference to process your reservation. We will use your email address to send a confirmation and, if necessary, might use the other information to contact you for help in processing the reservation. We will also use your email address to 1) notify you about special offers and promotions as described in the email section of this privacy statement, as well as 2) send you periodic satisfaction or market research surveys. You can opt out of emails at any time. On occasion, we use third parties to provide us with additional contact information about you given the information you provided to us directly. For example, if we know your name and postal address, we may use third party to provide us with your email address. We would then use this information for market analysis and marketing purposes.
Securing the Transmission and Storage of Information
We treat the information you provide to us as confidential information; it is, accordingly, subject to our company's security procedures and policies regarding protection and use of confidential information. When we ask you for credit card data, it is transferred over a Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) line, provided you are using a SSL enabled browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator. We also use SSL on other select pages where you would enter personally identifiable information. This ensures that your information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet. This secure mode is enabled before any such information is transmitted from your computer. You will know you are in secure mode when the padlock or key icon in the lower right-hand or left-hand corner of the computer screen appears in the locked position. In addition, when accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from "http" to "https."
After information reaches www.landfusion.co.uk it is stored on a secure server that resides behind firewalls designed to block unauthorized access from outside of www.LandFusion.co.uk. Because laws applicable to personal information vary by country, our hotels or other business operations may put in place additional measures that vary depending on the applicable legal requirements. Information collected on the sites covered by this privacy statement is generally processed and stored in the European Union.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
In addition to the services and required information sharing described directly above, www.landfusion.co.uk does use the services of third parties, such as email service providers and marketing companies that act as agents on behalf of www.landfusion.co.uk . These parties are contractually prohibited from using personally identifiable information for any purpose other than for the purpose www.landfusion.co.uk specifies. We do provide non-personally identifiable information to certain service providers for their use on an aggregated basis for the purpose of performing their contractual obligations to us. We prohibit the sale or transfer of personally identifiable information to entities outside of www.landfusion.co.uk for their use without your approval.
Our Website uses "cookie" technology. "Cookies" are encrypted strings of text that a Web site stores on a user's computer. Our Web site requires the use of a Cookie throughout the online process. Without Cookies we will not be able to keep information you enter on multiple pages together. For example, unless www.landfusion.co.uk can remember the dates you used in your login, we will not be able to find your relevant information. Cookies also enable us to customize our Web site and offerings to your needs and provide you with a better online experience on www.landfusion.co.uk .
We may use third-party advertising technology to serve ads when you visit our Web site and sites upon which we advertise. This technology uses information about your visits to this Web site and the sites upon which we advertise, (not including your name, address, or other personally identifiable information), to serve our ads to you. In the course of serving our advertisements to you, a unique third-party persistent Cookie may be placed or recognized on your browser. In addition, we use beacon gifs (see description below), provided by our ad-serving providers, to help manage our online advertising. These beacon gifs enable our ad server to recognize a browser's Cookie when a browser visits this site and to learn which banner ads bring users to our Web site. The information our ad-serving providers and we collect through this technology is not personally identifiable.
You may set your browser to block Cookies (consult the instructions for your particular browser on how to do this), although doing so will adversely affect your ability to perform certain transactions, use certain functionality, and access certain content on our Web site.
Emails about Special Offers and Promotions and Opt-Out
It is our intention to only send you email communications that will be useful to you and that you want to receive. We will periodically contact you via email and provide information about special offers and promotions that may be of interest to you. These communications will relate to www.landfusion.co.uk offers which may also include the promotions of select, reputable third parties with whom www.landfusion.co.uk has a strategic marketing relationship because they offer products or services that we believe would be of interest to you. We may use a third-party email service provider to send emails. These service providers are prohibited from using your email address for any purpose other than to send www.landfusion.co.uk -related email.
This is a European Union Web site and is subject to European Union law. www.landfusion.co.uk will disclose personally identifiable information without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to www.landfusion.co.uk guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others. As mentioned above, laws related to personally identifiable information vary by country.
Internet Privacy Statement Changes
In the future, we may need to change this privacy statement. All changes will be made here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information and whether we will disclose it to anyone. This statement was last updated on February 5th 2012.
In order to help us comply with European Data Use directives you must comply with the following terms and conditions.
1) The information provided on form submission is correct to the best of your knowledge.
2) You agree that the information can be used to contact you regarding further opportunities and related marketing offers.
3) You agree that the recipient company can store this information in a way that allows them to market me either by phone, email or direct mail.
4) You agree the recipient company may have to pass your details to a subcontracting company in order to fulfil your request for information.
5) you agree the purpose of this data collection was to provide you with information pertaining to career change opportunities and to provide marketing & demographic data for the recipient company and related affiliates.
6) In future, should you wish to remove yourself from any contact marketing list arising from this data provided you can simply opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each broadcast email we send you from infusionsoft, our CRM system.
7) In future, should you wish to see any information regarding youself collected as a result of this form submission and further communications you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org with appropriate details.
8) You agree this information may be stored by LandFusion and related entities for up to five years or for the duration of the communication whichever is longer.
If you have any questions please contact our support department here:
The Land Fusion Team.